This post contains affiliate links.
Just another quick reminder that if you want to make sure you see my status updates on Facebook, now you can!
Here’s how to do so:
- Head to Simple Homeschool’s Facebook page (or other favorite page)
- Hover over the “Liked” section. Then click “See First.” That’s it!
- Here’s a screenshot:
Did you know I post tons of time-sensitive Kindle ebook freebies, educational Amazon Prime video, links to new (& archived posts), posts from other blogs that relate to education, and book recommendations on my Facebook page?
It’s a pretty helpful resource, and I’m happy that those of you who want to can finally make sure you don’t miss a thing!
Enjoy this week’s homeschool links:
- What are you asking for when you’re freaking out? :: From contributor Kara Anderson of Quill and Camera
- Traveling to Japan with kids :: Little Passports Blog
- Homeschooling a large family in a small house :: Abundant Life
- Plum Creek – Little House on the Prairie :: LEGO Ideas (Lego Little House, anyone?! If enough people vote for it, they might consider making this as a set!)
- Peaceful parenting your teen :: Clean
What we’re reading this week:
- Jamie, Age 39:
- Trishna, Age 12:
- Jonathan & Elijah, Age 10:
Featured sponsors this week:
One of my favorite things about Imagine Childhood’s virtual storefront is that they always highlight a new selection of their eco-friendly toys that are under $25.
It’s a beautiful place to stock up on school supplies & feel great about your high-quality purchases for the year ahead!
Look where we’re headed this month with our Little Passports subscriptions: New Hampshire, Georgia, and Iceland here we come!
If you haven’t yet checked out this fun geography resource that arrives right in your mailbox, take a peek to see if it might be a good fit for your homeschool in the upcoming year.
“Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.” ~ Aristotle