This post contains affiliate links.
All of the resources below were available free or on offer at the time this post was put together, but keep in mind that Amazon freebies/deals change rapidly, so don’t wait to download those that interest you. I’d also recommend double-checking that the price hasn’t changed before clicking to order!
Also, a disclaimer: I’ve done my best to choose titles I think my readers would enjoy, but I haven’t read all of the books listed below. Please preview to determine what’s appropriate for you and yours.
Current Kindle Freebies:
Current Kindle Deals:
Looking to keep your kids reading all summer?
Join our Read the World Summer Book Club!
If you’re unable to see the images, here are the details in list form:
- Saint Therese of Lisieux: A Model for Our Times
- Dogs to the Rescue: Inspirational Stories of Four-Footed Heroes
- Benny and the Bank Robber
- Raw Food Diet: 50 Recipes
- What Is Geometry? For Children Ages 8 to 12
- Pilgrim’s Progress: Updated in Modern English
- The Adventure of English: The Biography of a Language
- On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness (Wingfeather Saga)
- Boundaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No
- The Rithmatist
- Hands Free Mama
- You Learn By Living – Eleanor Roosevelt