In today’s post: The Art of Brave Living, Productivity for Creative People, Halloween Crafts, Sherlock Holmes, and several more titles–click through to download!
All of the resources below were available free or on offer at the time this post was put together, but keep in mind that Amazon freebies/deals change rapidly, so don’t wait to download those that interest you. I’d also recommend double-checking that the price hasn’t changed before clicking to order!
Also, a disclaimer: I’ve done my best to choose titles I think my readers would enjoy, but I haven’t read all of the books listed below. Please preview to determine what’s appropriate for you and yours. Have fun!
Current Kindle Freebies:
Current Kindle Deals:
Do you have Give Your Child the World yet?
Attention book/travel/geography lovers: Order Give Your Child the World: Raising Globally Minded Kids One Book at a Time (for less than $10), and get this beautiful companion adult coloring book (a $10 value) FREE! Find all the details here.
If you’re unable to see the book images above, here are the details in list form:
- The Meeting Place by Janette Oke
- The Art of Brave Living
- Productivity for Creative People
- 23 Halloween Crafts for Kids
- Sherlock Holmes: The Complete Collection
- Children’s Book of Experiments
- The Renaissance Soul: How to Make Your Passions Your Life
- Flash: The Homeless Donkey Who Taught Me About Life
- Teach Your Children Well
- Beyond Heaven’s Door by Max Lucado
- Abigail and John: Portrait of a Marriage
- Undaunted by Christine Caine
This post contains affiliate links.