In today’s post: the Victoria-era Martha Stewart, understanding the Paleo Diet, inspiration for introverts, books free just for Prime members, and several more titles! Click through to download.
All of the resources below were available free or on offer at the time this post was put together, but keep in mind that Amazon freebies/deals change rapidly, so don’t wait to download those that interest you. I’d also recommend double-checking that the price hasn’t changed before clicking to order!
Also, a disclaimer: I’ve done my best to choose titles I think my readers would enjoy, but I haven’t read all of the books listed below. Please preview to determine what’s appropriate for you and yours. Have fun!
Current Kindle Freebies:
Current Kindle Deals:
If you’re unable to see the book images above, here are the details in list form:
- The Book of Household Management (written in 1865 by the Victorian Martha Stewart!)
- Journal of a Mountain Man: The incredible story of James Clyman
- The Crown and the Crucible
- Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
- The Narrative of Sojourner Truth
- Eat Fats to Lose Fats: The Paleo Diet
- Tell My Sons: A Father’s Last Letters
- Yellow Star
- Know Your Bible: All 66 Books Explained
- Aging Backwards
- The Introvert’s Way
- FLOW: The Psychology of Optimal Experience
FREE for Amazon Prime Users:
- The Boxcar Children
- The One Thing
- Rosie Revere, Engineer
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
- The Everything Kids’ Giant Book of Jokes, Riddles, & Brain Teasers
- Nourishing Traditions
This post contains affiliate links, which means I get commissions for purchases made through some of the links.