Written by Jamie C. Martin of Simple Homeschool
When I was a kid, we didn’t have the money to go on fancy vacations. School breaks, therefore, did not see us jetting off to the beaches of Mexico, heading north for a skiing adventure, or taking a road trip down to Disney World.
I don’t remember minding this much, though.
Instead, when this time of year rolled around, I counted down to a week of spring break freedom at home: sleeping in, reading as much as I wanted, watching movies, going out.
Maybe it’s the introvert in me, but that still sounds like the best week ever! And so I created it for all of us!!
Because why should kids have all the fun? And who wants to do a spring cleaning challenge, anyway? 😉
Welcome to Spring Break for the Introverted Mom:
It’s a weeklong self-care program to nurture the soul of every introverted mom this spring…and it’s FREE for everyone who preorders Introverted Mom!
Here’s what you’ll receive :
- an email with all the download links you’ll need, including specific book/movie suggestions I recommend for your spring break
- a supplies list so you can easily “pack” for spring break
- a daily plan with details about the self-care theme for each day
- a huge list of true self-care ideas for introverted moms, organized by the amount of free time you have
- and 7 audio devotionals, one for each day of spring break
I had so much fun creating these audio devotionals, each one a 5-10 minute way to kickstart your day. They combine poetry, spring quotes, literary inspiration, short excerpts from my book, as well as stories from my life as an introverted mom.
And the pack of printables Zondervan designed to go with them are stunning–just check out the cover image above!
All you’ll need to do is peek at your calendar to decide which week works best to take your break and you’ll be set to get started. Don’t worry, I know you still have to be a mom, too. This break won’t take ALL your time, just try to pick a less busy week so you have a little extra time for yourself.
Here’s how to sign up for your FREE Spring Break:
1. Preorder Introverted Mom: Your Guide to More Calm, Less Guilt, and Quiet Joy from any retailer of your choice: Amazon, Audible (narrated by yours truly!), Barnes and Noble, ChristianBook, Book Depository, Target, etc!
Of course if you’ve already preordered you can skip this step!
2. Fill out this form with your email, order information, and date.
3. Wait for your Spring Break to arrive in your inbox!
Please check your promotions and/or junk folder if you don’t see it show up within 24 hours.
After that email me jamie(at)simplehomeschool(dot)net if you still can’t find it and I’ll try to help.
4. When should I take my spring break, Jamie?
I made this so it’s completely self-paced and you can use it anytime!
5. If you have other mom friends who might enjoy spring break, please share about this bonus using the social media buttons below!
AND I’d LOVE to see how your spring break unfolds: If you’d like to share on social media, just tag your journey with #introvertedmom so we can take a look!
DON’T WAIT: This preorder bonus will only be available through the launch of Introverted Mom on May 7th, so snag yours now!
But guess what? It turns out it was tough to narrow down my preorder bonus ideas…so I decided to offer FOUR instead–one for each season:
The entire package is worth over $75, and you’ll get it all just for preordering Introverted Mom!!
Not a bad deal!! Um, and let’s say there might be a 5th bonus coming later, LOL. What can I say?
My whole goal with this book has been to love on and build up introverted mothers, reminding them of their significance and all they offer their families, and the world, on a daily basis.
These gifts are an extension of that goal and a chance to say a heartfelt thank you to those of you who have been such incredible supporters of my work over the years. Enjoy!!
Preorder here! Then fill out the form and get ready for your spring break and other preorder bonuses!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.