Welcome spring!!! So looking forward to you…
Simple Homeschool readers and friends: It’s not too late to join my Introverted Mom launch team, which I’m gathering in anticipation for the May 7th release of my new book!
We have over 100 moms signed up already, and it has warmed my heart beyond words to see them getting to know each other, hear their stories of how introversion has impacted them as mothers–plus you get to read the book early, yay! I’d absolutely be honored to have you.
Weekend homeschool links:
- WITH – A simple parenting approach
- Understanding your Enneagram parenting type
- Making sun prints (a fun way to welcome spring!)
- I thought I was turning into a rage monster. Then I was diagnosed with anxiety.
- How to do spelling dictation step-by-step (with a troubleshooting guide)
- This 8-year-old chess champion will make you smile (Yes, he did!!)
Have you taken a peek at All About Reading or All About Spelling? These popular homeschooling programs provide “open and go” lesson plans that are multi-sensory and based on the Orton-Gillingham approach, a method that has transformed language arts for many homeschool families.
We’ve been using both programs, and I have to say they are such a relief–taking a HUGE weight off my mind when it comes to teaching these subjects. Plus, my kids like the lessons, too (no small feat!).
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.