Weekend homeschool links:
- How do you do it all? Four tricks that help
- How to respond to your child’s negative self-talk
- 10 solutions for kids who read too fast
- To your brain, audiobooks are not cheating
- A difficult day does not make you a homeschool failure
- The unique power of a homeschool parent: Innovation
- What kids need to know about Martin Luther King Jr Day
Have you heard of Ivy Kids yet? Their popular boxes (which so many of you rave about!) feature unit studies around classic kids’ books, SENDING the book & ALL the supplies you need each month.
It’s like PreK/K in a box, with ways to adapt for ages 3-8! Get 20% OFF your 1st kit here with code IVY20
If you’ve never taken a peek before, make sure you check out Oak Meadow!
In our early homeschooling years OM gave a lovely blueprint to our days, with both gentle structure & flexibility. Their creative, holistic curricula goes from PreK-12th, w/ an optional accredited distance school to join.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.