Remember to come by on Monday to join in and
enjoy our Homeschool Day in the Life link up!
Weekend homeschool links:
- 2018: The year of less
- Anxiety in children: A metaphor to put you in their shoes
- Why I don’t push my kids to read early
- 101 things standardized tests can’t measure
- How to teach reading comprehension
- There’s scientific evidence that clutter causes anxiety
- Jamie on Instagram: Teens who love Anne of Green Gables!
Going through one of those seasons when you need the kids to learn more independently?
I’ve been there before, and the animated lessons/games from Time4Learning.com got us through! It can be used as a complete online curriculum as well; we used it as enrichment and it was a perfect fit for the time.
Have you taken a peek at Homeschool Buyer’s Co-op? It’s a way to save $$ on popular curricula:
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.