Weekend homeschool links:
- 5 insightful books to read this year
- Sharing a Wrinkle in Time with your family
- 101 reasons homeschooling is hard … and why it’s worth it
- How to develop print awareness in your young child
- On track? Don’t get me started …
- An open letter to the homeschool mom I was three years ago
- And take a peek at this Japanese kindergarten with no walls!
Buying a microscope for your homeschool is tough! There are SO many choices, and finding the best for the lowest price is challenging.
But not anymore: Home Science Tools has created a page that explains the different types available & helps you figure out the right fit for your family’s needs, yay!
I’ve found that each time I mention Ivy Kids, I’m sure to hear from its die-hard fans! These unit studies are based on kids’ books, & each month you receive the book & ALL the needed supplies.
It’s like PreK/K in a box, with ways to adapt for ages 3-8. Get 20% OFF your 1st kit w/ code IVY20
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.