Trying to get the yard back to normal after freakish storms in the Northeast this week!
After just a few days, we have over 1,200 families from around the world signed up for this year’s Read the World Summer Book Club.
It’s been so fun meeting everyone over in our private Facebook group, & I can already tell this will be our best year yet–I hope you’ll join us too!
Weekend homeschool links:
- The pros and cons of homeschooling a child with special needs
- 10 life lessons we’ve all learned from Anne Shirley
- The 2018 Modern Mrs. Darcy summer reading guide
- Why we must protect and nurture our children’s sense of wonder
- Henry Reed chapter books (How did I miss this sweet series?!)
- Check out this fun writing project: shrink film keepsake keychains
- Or get inspired by this little backyard athlete
Guess what, Oak Meadow fans? Through the end of the month you can get 20% off OM’s popular, holistic curriculum and/or 10% off new enrollment in their accredited distance learning program–woot!
This makes it the perfect time to snap up the program you need for your homeschool next year! No code needed; just head to their bookstore page.
Have you fallen in love with Be Naturally Curious Science mini-courses yet? If not, you will!
Not only are they super-inexpensive, but they teach sophisticated science concepts through stories, projects, movement, games, experiments, & outdoor explorations to your K-5th graders with 15 topics to choose from!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.