If you haven’t seen Simple Homeschool’s new look yet, take a peek here!
Weekend homeschool links:
- The importance of wiggle room
- When skill learning gets messy
- Spelling rules for making words plural (Helpful downloadable poster)
- 16 incredible libraries from around the world
- Which personality type reads the most books (as an INFJ, I’m right up there!)
- Homeschooling high school on a budget
- CNN10 (My three teens and I have really been enjoying this lately)
- Last week was one of THOSE – you know the ones…
Last month I told Stitch Fix (afflink) to stop sending me fixes. (See my final one above–the black jacket is a new fav) It wasn’t because I was unhappy, but just that they have replenished my wardrobe over the years and I no longer need any clothes!
They still have my measurements on file, which means if I have an upcoming event or need new jeans, they’ll know exactly what to send. With the holiday season approaching, it’s the perfect time to request (or give) a fix. Hooray for no more crowded malls!
My son and I are halfway through the first level of All About Reading, (afflink) and it has lifted such a weight off my shoulders.
If you also have a child who struggles with dyslexia or other special needs, or if you’re looking for a solid program for neurotypical kiddos, I can’t recommend it highly enough. And don’t forget All About Spelling, which we hope to start next year, too!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.