Have you seen: Simple Homeschool got a makeover! Even if you are reading this via email, I hope you’ll pop over and take a peek:
Weekend homeschool links:
- The best Halloween books for your homeschool
- When homeschooling doesn’t work (for just one of your kids)
- Let teenagers sleep in
- How to get a real break when you’re homeschooling
- 7 ways to be the teacher your child needs
- It’s such a pain learning algebra (I have watched this WAY too many times!)
- Keira Knightly on Made by Dyslexia (So, so inspiring!)
Film School for Teens is an online, family-friendly curriculum to equip teens in a media-obsessed culture. My 15-year-old daughter started a few weeks ago and loves it!
Students watch several movies over the course of the year, learn to discuss and dissect their themes, then create their own short film – a perfect high school elective.
Are you feeling unsure of yourself as a homeschool parent, wondering if you can inspire your kids to learn? Take a peek at Mentoring in the Classics!
It mentors YOU so you can mentor THEM. The audio/video mentoring is high quality, plus it gives you an excuse to read a good book (as if you needed another reason). Try it free here!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.