Weekend homeschool links:
- When you need a hard reset
- In the absence of the village, mothers struggle most
- The science behind cursive handwriting
- Wonderful picture books for winter (with a printable library list!)
- Just when you thought you couldn’t love Mr. Rogers more
- A Greatest Showman parody created by moms – hilarious!
Some of you know that my family has been part of the charity Love146 for 13 years now, where my husband works as CEO. Love146 works toward the abolition of child trafficking and exploitation around the world and here at home in the US.
Over the life of this blog many of you have generously partnered with us as we’ve raised funds to create a library of books for child trafficking survivors and supported their education, too. If this cause touches your heart as it does ours, would you please consider an end of year gift?
It would be such a blessing to our mission and the children we serve. Thank you!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.