You guys spoke last week, and I listened: We WILL have a homeschool day in the life link-up on Tuesday, March 5th–beginning at 11am ET!
Mark your calendars! This is your chance to write about your own homeschool day (on your blog) and then come here to share it. Or you can share about your day in our comments and/or read about the days of other homeschoolers around the world! Looking forward to it!
Weekend homeschool links:
- How to homeschool little ones (without the overwhelm)
- 30 best kids and family movies on Netflix and Amazon Prime
- 15 truths of parenting special needs kids
- Never discount the importance of these days in the trenches
- How to teach phonograms (with printable games included)
- To make you laugh: A parody of homeschool/mommy bloggers (We’re not always as we seem, LOL!)
I’m a big believer in using technology wisely in our homeschool, especially when it helps my kids learn through play, and Reading Eggs fits that category perfectly!
It provides a comprehensive range of lessons and activities that teach core literacy skills needed for a lifetime of reading success. Check it out with their 4 week free trial here.
We often get so concerned with “what” to teach that we neglect the “how” and “why.” If you’ve found yourself frustrated with trying to replicate school at home, do yourself a favor and check out Leadership Education.
Right now you can learn more through their three part video series–currently it’s free! (And it’s terrific!)
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.