I hope you’ve been enjoying all our homeschool day in the life posts this year!
Next Wednesday I plan to share my own day for you here, AND I hope to document it in real-time with video clips on Instagram (a first for me)!
Follow me here if you’d like to watch, and don’t worry–if you’re not online when I post them they’ll be saved as a highlight to view later!
Weekend homeschool links:
- The biggest reason to homeschool no one talks about
- Picture books about presidents (fun to read next week for Presidents’ Day!)
- Steve Jobs never wanted us to use our iPhones like this
- How to homeschool like the Finnish
- A letter to my (slightly younger) self
- Meet Rob Morris, the leader who fights trafficking from the hallway (Many of you know my husband Steve has worked for Love146 since 2006; I loved seeing them highlighted by Forbes!)
I have been so impressed by my daughter’s experience with Film School for Teens thus far! We’ve had meaningful discussions about inspiring films, and she loves the online lessons as well as their colorful workbook.
It’s a perfect high school elective, and recently they created a free trial so you can get a good feel for the course before you enroll!
It’s that time of year Oak Meadow fans always wait for–their huge February sale!
From now through the end of the month, get a whopping 20% off everything in their bookstore (no code needed). Don’t miss this chance to snap up their creative, holistic curriculum for grades PreK-12th.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.