Last call for Introverted Mom launch team members: The team will officially close to new members on Monday, and I’d love to have you join before then!
Team members just started reading the book (yay!) & these early comments brought me to tears:
Weekend homeschool links:
- How to start before you’re ready
- What is the Orton-Gillingham approach? (I’ve always wondered!!)
- The line between denial and hope in special needs parenting
- A singing Harvard mathematician helps kids love math
- Involving young kids in the kitchen (beyond just stirring!)
- How to foster mental focus in our kids–and ourselves
Get everything you need to homeschool with confidence through Learnwell Home Education Collective!
Not only do they offer high-quality plans and support as you homeschool your kids, but you also become part of an encouraging community that cheers you on as you go. Request their 2019-2020 info guide for more details!
Have you fallen in love with Be Naturally Curious Science mini-courses yet? If not, you will!
Not only are they super-inexpensive, but they teach sophisticated concepts through stories, projects, movement, games, & experiments. Use code SHSPRING2019 for 50% OFF through April 30!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!