Only 3 days to go before the launch of Introverted Mom–craziness! I was so blessed to get this email from Elizabeth earlier in the week:
Jamie, I just wanted to say thank you. I have been reading your blog since about when you started blogging. I loved that you had three close-in-age children just a little older than my own. But I had no plans to get your book because I thought that an introverted focus wasn’t for me.
I’m very glad I checked out the sample: what I found there was lovely, gentle encouragement as well as a delightful telling of your own story, one that I have come to care about over the years. The bonuses were also a delightful surprise and I look forward to digging in.
I hope if you, like Elizabeth, aren’t sure that the book is a fit for you, you’ll check out a sample here as well. And remember there are only a few more days to preorder and receive all five preorder bonuses:
Weekend homeschool/Introverted Mom links:
- MOPS online summit (free!) – Watch my video interview on thriving as an introverted mom, as well as tons of other interviews from incredible speakers on motherhood
- To all the Introverted Moms Who Feel Like They’re Not Enough @ Ann Voskamp
- A handy guide to teaching long vowel sounds
- Passions, pressure, and letting our kids go
- You’re Not a Bad Mom. You’re an Introvert. @ The Art of Simple
- How to strengthen sibling relationships with gameschooling
- The Homeschool Sisters podcast – Quiet Joy: Introverted Parenting and Homeschooling (in which we chat about how I taught Kara Anderson how to put on her pants 10 years ago as well as what it was like narrating my own audiobook!)
- Over at Alicia’s podcast – How to Be a Good Introverted Mom (in which we chat about raw emotions & anger in motherhood)
Does homeschooling all your kids in an hour a day sound like an impossible dream? It is possible, thanks to my friend Molly Christensen of Building Heroes Academy.
And you can do it all without ruining your kids, losing your mind, or becoming a drill sergeant. She has done all the hard work, so that you don’t have to! Get inspired with her free video training here to learn more.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!