Selfie on launch day, welcoming our newest (paperback) addition to the family!
Dear friends, a book launch week for an author is an out-of-body kind of experience, and all of you have made it so, so special. A few highlights:
- Introverted Mom reached #1 on Amazon in both the Christian Family and Popular Psychology categories!
- It became a bestseller on Barnes and Noble online, too!
- Amazon sold out of copies (but it’s back in stock now!)
- I can also read it TO you via the audio version, which turned out so great.
- I LOVED going live and doing readings from the book on both Instagram and Facebook during launch day. (You can still watch if you missed them!)
But BY FAR, the biggest highlight has been receiving some of your comments, like:
- “I stepped away from my reading proud of the way I’m wired.”
- “I have never felt as understood in my life as I did while reading this book.”
- “This book is the literary equivalent of a chocolate bar…” (YES!!!)
- “I am feeling at peace with myself for the first time EVER.” (Wow.)
I have done the ugly cry so many times hearing these words, all of them answers to my prayers for the book and you readers. Thank you!!
If you still need to get your copy, remember if you order before the end of Sunday you’ll receive the five “introverted mom mantra” prints as a special gift – Happy Mother’s Day!!!
Weekend homeschool links:
- 15 minute homeschool lessons: The perfect busy day solution
- It’s okay not to love homeschooling
- What is the best education for your child?
- The “pronounce for spelling” technique to help your kids spell better
- The Busy Mom with Heidi St. John podcast (in which we chat about what sunscreen taught Heidi about self-care)
- At Home with Sally Clarkson podcast (in which we chat about how we only have so many “coins” to spend in a given day, no matter what our personality type)
- Raising Lifelong Learners with Colleen Kessler podcast (in which we talk about the freedom homeschooling offers introverted moms)
There are still THREE Great Homeschool Conventions coming up this summer, so if you’re near California, New York, or Florida, start making plans now!
AND, fun hot-off-the-press news: I’ll be coming to the GHC in New York in August!!!! I’d love to hug your neck and sign your copy of Introverted Mom or Give Your Child the World! I’m thrilled to have one close enough to attend – they are always a huge inspiration.
Why should parents miss out on all the fun of kids’ subscription boxes?! Now you can get in on the action with a Family Reading Crate–the only literary subscription for the whole family!
Each box comes with a picture book, a family read-aloud, a teen selection, & a title for parents, all related to a monthly theme. Order May’s box of “Books in Space” before it sells out!!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.