Weekend homeschool links:
- A clean heart and a clean house
- A romantic comedy syllabus (fun idea!)
- Teaching reading and spelling to children with autism
- School stumbles upon preserved chalkboards from 1917 (wow!)
- Why it’s hard being an introvert in the south (love!)
- 6 years ago on the blog: 5 things I hate about homeschooling
- Fave Instagram of the week (An introvert at a homeschool conference, LOL!)
Are you homeschooling any K-6th graders this coming year? Let Learnwell Home Education Collective support you with everything you need to tackle the new school year with confidence and in community!
Use the code “SIMPLE25” to save 25% on your 2019-2020 tuition through August 31st.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.