We got married–again (& even recreated our fav original wedding pic)!
More here on IG if you’d like to see!
Weekend homeschool links:
- 10 ways to start easy this homeschool year
- 5 ways to naturally teach rhyming as a pre-reading skill
- National Museum Day, Sept 21st – get your free ticket here!
- Enneagram types as moms during the summer (so funny)
- Games to help your kids learn mindfulness at home
- 4 years ago on the blog: How I taught my kids to clean so I could stop cleaning
- Any readers in the Philippines? Check out the No Place Like Home conference in just a few weeks!
Recent podcast episodes I’ve been featured on:
Are you looking to inspire a book-loving teen this new school year? I can’t rave enough about TJEd High, & right now they are enrolling for their fall semester, starting in September!
The program has been a significant part of my 15-year-old son Jonathan’s curriculum for the past two years. They read a classic weekly, discuss it via a safe, moderated forum, & receiving video mentoring to go deeper in thought and study.
Film School for Teens is an online, family-friendly curriculum to equip teens in a media-obsessed culture. My 16-year-old daughter is halfway through the course and still loves it; it’s been fun to see how many creative projects it has inspired!
Students watch several movies over the course of the year, learn to discuss and dissect their themes, then create their own short film – a perfect high school elective. Through 8/31 use code “back2school” for $80.00 OFF the course, including over 70 videos and 100 page color workbook.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
If you found this post helpful, sign up here to receive Jamie’s FREE ebook, Secrets of a Successful Homeschool Mom!