New England for the win–this is why we live here!!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Homeschooling when Dad works a lot
- How to stay awake while reading aloud (a problem many moms can relate to!)
- Family meals around the world (perfect to Give Your Child the World!)
- The best way to navigate boredom with kids
- Still time to enter this Instagram giveaway for an Introverted Mom care package (for you AND a friend) before it ends Saturday at noon!
- 5 years ago on the blog: At the heart of homeschooling
- A homeschool day in the life with a 6- and 10-year-old
When my kids were younger we spent a year going through This Week in History–a fun season of exploration that led us on delightful rabbit trails in math, science, language, geography, and more!
It’s a resource that brings your homeschool to life, created by Thomas Jefferson Education–a time saver that makes it simple to “inspire, not require.” Check out a sample week here.
Looking to engage your tech-loving teen? Check out Film School for Teens, the family-friendly online e-course that connects with teens through film and video production.
Students watch several movies over the course of the year, learn to discuss and dissect their themes, then create their own short film – a perfect high school elective!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
If you found this post helpful, sign up here to receive Jamie’s FREE ebook, Secrets of a Successful Homeschool Mom!