Have you seen my brand new “What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality?” Quiz yet?
If it encourages you, I’d love for you to share it with your homeschool friends!
Weekend homeschool links:
- On your worst mothering days
- Picture books for Thanksgiving (still time to request these at the library!)
- These 5 things help me thrive as an introverted mom
- 6 secrets to slaying the teacher/mom balance in homeschooling
- 15 fun learning websites that will boost your homeschool
- 7 years ago on the blog: It doesn’t need to look like school to count as learning
- A homeschool day in the life with a 15-, 17-, and 21-year-old
I can’t remember the last time I enjoyed a board game as much as Election Night! We cracked it open over the weekend in front of the wood stove when the temperatures plummeted.
It’s the perfect way to teach kids (ages 8+) about the Electoral College, while they practice addition or multiplication as they go! My teens enjoyed it, too. We all agreed that we will get it out next November to track election results in real time! Take a peek here.
Welcome to Simple Homeschool’s newest sponsor! Blast Off to Reading provides reading programs based on the Orton-Gillingham approach, specifically for those with dyslexia or who struggle to read.
It includes easy to use workbooks combined with fun online games, AND all programs are under $40! Find out more here.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.