THIS JUST IN: My new Introverted Moms’ membership site opened for enrollment yesterday! Find out all about it here to see if it’s right for you!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Misunderstood: Embracing wonderful and wildly unique kiddos
- Creating your ideal homeschool routine – a 20 minute workshop I recorded for you this week!
- He didn’t learn to read until he was 12; then he graduated from an Ivy League school.
- Chase your big dreams–with a caveat
- Picture books about kindness (such a fun list!)
- 6 years ago on the blog: A day in the life of a Waldorf Kindergarten
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: 5 things to remember about homeschooling this time of year
I’m super-excited to introduce you to one of Simple Homeschool’s newest sponsors: ClassHook!
Their video library enables you to effectively teach your children using favorite television shows and movies! They have thousands of short, educational video clips organized by topic, and accompanied by discussion questions to integrate into your homeschool. Try it out for free here!
If you’ve never taken a peek before, make sure you check out Oak Meadow! In our early homeschooling years, OM gave a lovely blueprint to our days, w/ both gentle structure & flexibility.
Their creative, holistic curricula goes from PreK-12th, w/ an optional accredited distance school to join. Take a peek here.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!