This is the last weekend to enroll in my NEW Introverted Moms’ membership site!
We are beginning to get to know each other, and I am in love with this group of amazing women already. I believe we are all in for a lovely journey of growth this semester, and nothing would thrill me more than to have you join us!
Get all the details and your questions answered here!
Registration closes in:
Weekend homeschool links:
- 10 tips for reaching your struggling learner (this is what we’ve been doing)
- 5 habits that have most impacted my life
- Where to find your yes
- Top 5 large family homeschool hacks
- From Facebook Live: Creating Your Ideal Homeschool Rhythm (skip to minute 5 when I start!)
- Still time to enter these fun book giveaways I’m doing on Instagram!
- 5 years ago on the blog: A homeschool day with twin 1-year-olds & a 2-, 9-, 11- and 13-year-old
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: How do you want your homeschool to feel?
Do you have a child who has struggled to learn to read, despite all your hard work and effort? Blast Off to Reading has created reading programs just for you and yours!
Based on the Orton-Gillingham approach, the program includes easy to use workbooks combined with fun online games, AND the best part is that all programs are under $40! Find out more here.
Have you ordered the board game Election Night! for your homeschool yet?
You’ll definitely want it this year as we prepare for election season–come November your kiddos (ages 8+) will be pros at understanding the Electoral College! Not only that, their addition and multiplication will have improved as well! Check it out here.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!