Have you been enjoying this year’s 10th Annual Homeschool Day in the Life series?
I hope so, and I wanted to let you know to mark your calendars:
This year our linkup will be on Thursday, February 27th—
that’s when you can share your own homeschool day in the life post here!
Check out last year’s linkup here.
Weekend homeschool links:
- Visual homeschool planning: For when you feel overwhelmed
- Rhyming with Candy Hearts (fun printable matching game!)
- Dangling a homeschool carrot
- The Homeschool Solutions Show with Wendy Speake (I was super-excited to be on Great Homeschool Convention’s newly revamped podcast recently!)
- How to reach your teen homeschooler’s heart
- 3 years ago on the blog: 3 things I’m quitting in our homeschool this year
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Are you practicing sustainable homeschooling?
I can’t tell you how many readers have contacted me through the years, saying that Ivy Kids is THE most worthwhile subscription box they’ve ever tried!
It’s a unit study for ages 3-8, based around a children’s book, & each month you receive both the book & ALL the needed supplies. Use the code IVY20 for 20% OFF your 1st kit!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!