Meet me here next Thursday, Feb 27th, for our 10th Annual Homeschool Day in the Life link-up!
Weekend homeschool links:
- When it feels like you’re going backwards
- How to have wide joy
- Harriet Tubman: Devotion to Liberty (Great to share with your kids for Black History Month!)
- Teaching language arts to children with autism
- Springfly – a free homeschool app to build community
- 9 years ago on the blog: Burying the big yellow bus
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: I want to homeschool, but I don’t want the responsibility
Have you ever heard me share our family’s experience with Thomas Jefferson Education and wondered how best to learn more?
I recommend reading one of their three core titles: A Thomas Jefferson Education, The Phases of Learning, and Hero Education. Find them on Amazon (afflink) or in the TJEd bookstore; I’ve read them all and each one is fabulous!
Great Homeschool Conventions kicks off its 2020 lineup in just a few weeks with conferences in Texas, South Carolina, and Missouri all in March–the time to signup is now!
You don’t want to miss The Real Mom Tour as well as Simple Homeschool contributor Shawna Wingert speaking–it will be a fabulous weekend of inspiration!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!