Have you had a chance to check out the posts in this year’s homeschool day in the life link up yet?
Still time to add your own as well!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Finding books for your gifted readers
- A guide to the Encyclopedia Brown chapter books
- When a special needs mom struggled with depression
- The astonishing impact of Louisa May Alcott (Loved this episode, and I was there with Sarah when she visited!!)
- The teenage years will break you
- 8 years ago on the blog: A Mom and Dad Homeschool Team
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Episode 18, Homeschooling like it’s my job
Would outsourcing higher level science in your homeschool lighten your load as a homeschool parent? MyFunScience is here for you!
They offer a wide selection of STEM courses for middle and high school students, all taught live by experienced teachers with a Christian worldview. And right now tons of classes are on sale if you sign up before the end of February on Saturday!!
CTCMath is a full curriculum which specializes in providing online video tutorials that take a multi-sensory approach to learning.
Favorably reviewed in Cathy Duffy’s 102 Top Picks and The Old Schoolhouse, the lessons are short and concise to help your student break down concepts and appreciate math in a whole new way! Check out a sample lesson and sign up for a free trial!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!