This post contains affiliate links.
Enjoy this collection of weekend homeschool links:
- Top 10 tips for schooling through the holidays :: From contributor Kris Bales of Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers
- Leaning in to the whoosh years (also called homeschooling a household of teenagers) :: FIMBY
- FREE polar bear reading/spelling activity downloadable pack :: All About Learning
- Five things you should never say to an unexpected homeschooler :: My Little Poppies
- Keep the thrill factor low this holiday season :: My post this week on Steady Mom
What we’re reading this week:
- Jamie, Age 39:
- Trishna, Age 12:
- Jonathan & Elijah, Ages 11 & 10:
Featured sponsors this week:
I had a complete WIN with my Stitch Fix this month! I asked my stylist to send me winter sweaters to try on (gearing up for cold here in CT.) I love how they listened & sent what I requested.
I ended up keeping nearly all the items & now I’m all set for low temperatures – plus, no stress of going to the store! Might be a good time to request a holiday fix for yourself?!
Is anyone out there fans of Five in a Row? If so, you might love Ivy Kids!
Both encourage unit studies based around classic kids’ books, but Ivy Kids SENDS both the book & all the supplies you’ll need straight to you each month! Get 20% OFF your first kit with code IVY20.
“[Homeschooling]…recipe for genius: More of family and less of school, more of parents and less of peers, more creative freedom and less formal lessons.” ~ Raymond S. Moore, School Can Wait