If you’ve ever had your eye on our family’s favorite Kids Cook Real Food online cooking course (afflink), know that it is open for enrollment through Monday before closing again!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Coronavirus: What your pediatrician wants you to know (I found this helpful and comforting!)
- DARE: The new way to end anxiety (I loved this book, and the author has kindly made the Kindle edition free through Monday in response to COVID-19)
- The best bedtime stories (a fun list!)
- What is classical unschooling?
- How to respond positively when your child refuses
- 6 years ago on the blog: Starting a real-life fitness regimen as a homeschooler (and how to keep it up)
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Episode 20, Homeschool and live happily ever after (or not)
If you need to add something a little new to your homeschool routine right now, it’s a great time to check out a ClassHook subscription!
They have curated video playlists from popular TV shoes and movies, on all educational subjects, and their base subscription is free! Check it out here.
My early days of homeschooling were made easier thanks to Oak Meadow! I had no clue what I was doing, but this gentle, holistic curriculum helped me learn the ropes while I found my way.
Their curricula goes all the way through 12th grade, and they even have an accredited distance learning program for those who want an extra level of support and accountability.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!