There’s so much free content being offered right now during COVID-19, it’s almost overwhelming!
Today I wanted to share the best of what I’ve seen for you and yours.
Please know I am thinking of you all ~ jamie xo
Weekend homeschool links:
- Helping your child manage anxiety during COVID-19
- Free Audible stories to enjoy while schools are closed
- Kids stuck inside? Check out these boredom busters!
- When your child refuses to “do school”
- Snag these two free science mini-courses from Be Naturally Curious before 3/31!
- Favorite authors read-aloud to your kiddos
- 4 years ago on the blog: Candle making with kids
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Episode 22, The most important thing you can do to reset a bad day
So excited to introduce you to my newest sponsor: Rock by Rock! Their mission, through their monthly subscription box, is to help kids ages 8-12 realize that they can change the world, rock by rock.
Each box comes with high-quality, meaningful projects that guide your kids into making change, in their neighborhood and the world. It could be an excellent way to impact others, even if you’re currently stuck at home. Use code “HelpAtHome!” for 40% off a trial box or code “FamilyTime!”for 30% off a family box for three kids!
A video game that will allow kiddos (10 and up) to prep for the SAT or other standardized testing, even while keeping them engaged as we stay home? Yes, please!
Vocabulary Quest teaches your children 1,200 advances vocabulary words as they defeat enemies and make it to the lands of Vocab. So fun!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!