If you’re looking for a way to worship from home, our church is streaming live services each Sunday at 9am, 11am, and 5pm – we’d love to have you! ~ jamie xo
Weekend homeschool links:
- How I know that you’re enough, homeschool mom
- Free reading and spelling COVID-19 lessons, organized by topic
- How to make space for mental health in your homeschool
- Homeschooling during coronavirus (Helpful!)
- Homeschooling Global Summit (Free conference talks by Ken Robinson, Peter Gray, and more!)
- Live Bedtime Stories from David of Sparkle Stories (Love! Also check out their new quarantine stories)
- 3 years ago on the blog: How therapy dogs helped me relax about reading
- My favorite Instagram post from the week–keep it up, Sue! LOL
I’ve heard from some of you already, concerned that you’ll run out of crafts supplies during this extended time at home. If that’s you, order a box from Ivy Kids for your 3-8 year-olds!
Their monthly subscription is a fave with many Simple Homeschool readers, who tell me it’s great value for the money. All projects center around a book, and they send the book and all supplies to you! Use the code IVY20 for 20% off your 1st month here.
I have been so grateful for our All About Reading and Spelling lessons at this time, which have been a predictable comfort in the midst of so much else that is now different in our world!
If you could use a slow and steady approach to these subjects, I can’t recommend these programs highly enough: Check out my full review here.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!