You can’t go wrong with sandy baby toes!!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Safe place fatigue | The wear and tear of being your child’s person
- More than 100 ways to bust boredom
- How will you measure your life?
- Does your child struggle with handwriting? Ideas to help here.
- On writing books for real kids…and telling the truth (This had me in tears…)
- 5 years ago on the blog: Why I don’t worry about my homeschoolers’ socialization
- New on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Episode 27, What to do when you don’t know what to do
Are you still unclear about how the US electoral college system works? Retired veteran Jim Moran created the game Election Night! to help his children grasp the concept at a young age, while practicing their math facts at the same time!
This cleverly designed strategy game teaches essential math, U.S. geography, and the civics of the Electoral College – perfect as we near election season soon!
Rock by Rock is a subscription box that makes a difference–literally! They offer seven boxes in their hands-on leadership development curriculum for ages 5-11, each with monthly projects that build life-habits, critical thinking and promote giving back.
Find out more and enter to win the first box in the series here!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!