There’s still time to sign up for our Read the World Summer Book Club Self-Guided Tour,
and finally, Amazon is back in stock of copies of Give Your Child the World!
Sign up for the club and order yours now (before they run out again, LOL)
Weekend homeschool links:
- Living in fear when your child has special needs
- Be a neighbor that’s inclusive
- An acceptable mess: On behalf of private writing
- Using All About Spelling with Older Students (exactly what we’ve done!)
- When listening is a lament
- 2 years ago on the blog: Why we waited more than 10 years for extracurriculars
- Favorite IG from the week: Never too old to learn!
Welcome to Simple Homeschool’s latest sponsor: Maestro Classics! Their mission is to bring families together through music and stories.
If you’ve been looking for a way to bring classical music and all its benefits into your homeschool, this is it! Each national award-winning CD or MP3 they offer includes classical music with a narrated story, educational tracks, sing-alongs, and an activity booklet–ideal for grades K-8th!
Science Shepherd was developed by a homeschool dad, Dr. Scott Hardin, who noticed the need for quality higher level science curricula for the homeschool community. Their programs allow your student to work independently, incorporating video, graphics, and text-based material.
All their curricula is taught with simplicity, excellence, and a Biblical perspective. Find out more here!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!