It’s been fun to see so many of you downloading Introverted Mom FREE on Kindle with Amazon Prime Reading, and to see the book at the top of the charts with so many other personality classics!!
If you haven’t gotten yours yet, head here and please share it as well before the offer ends!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Building Your Own Curriculum–Why It’s Easier Than Buying Boxed
- The beginner’s guide to the Moffats chapter book series
- A beautiful, imperfect heart (on clarity and accepting ourselves)
- Make a homeschool schedule/planner for your kids–such a fun idea!
- Healthy breakfast ideas your kids can make themselves
- 6 years ago on the blog: A summer reading list–for moms
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Episode 32, How to Start Homeschooling
- On Instagram: The beautiful new book that makes me want to have another child!
Still deciding on curriculum for the fall? Check out Oak Meadow! Their programs introduce subjects in a sequence that respects the development of children.
In early grades, students engage in active exploration of the world with wonder and curiosity. In middle grades, they explore human accomplishments, conflicts, and relationships, and in high school, students apply their knowledge to make a difference in their communities and the world. Such a refreshing approach to life learning!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!