Weekend homeschool links:
- 40 days off social media: 5 things I noticed
- How to talk back to your inner critic
- How to handle your child’s spelling mistakes (so good!)
- Ideas for themed nature journals (Gorgeous!)
- Can we all go to this outdoor preschool? 😉
- 3 years ago on the blog: The beauty of unschooling kids with special needs
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Episode 34, Your quick start guide to homeschooling this year
Are you a fan of Five in a Row? If so you might love Ivy Kids! Both feature unit studies around classic kids’ books, but Ivy Kids SENDS the book & ALL the supplies you’ll need each month.
It’s like PreK/K in a box, with ways to adapt for ages 3-8! Get 20% OFF your 1st kit with code IVY20.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!