Weekend homeschool links:
- A simple guide to cleaning your homeschooling home
- What you need to know about teaching sight words
- 10 amazing homeschool subscriptions
- How to think like a homeschooler (even if you’re not one)
- The perfect career for each Myers-Briggs type (fun!)
- 7 years ago on the blog: An open letter to my non-homeschooling friends
Retired Coast Guard officer and SAT tutor Jim Moran created Semper Smart Games to ensure his daughters conquered the math skills he saw students struggling with as they prepared for college exams.
His games include PlaySmart Dice and the popular Election Night!–a board game that you need on your shelf now, before the election on November 3rd! Order now and get free shipping in the US.
Rock by Rock’s mission is to help children realize that they can have a part in influencing the world, one small rock at a time!
Each of the boxes in their series includes meaningful projects that guide your kids into making change, both in their neighborhood and around the globe. To get a taste for what they offer, request their free guide, 10 Projects to Kick-Start Learning!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!