Weekend homeschool links:
- The beginner’s guide to the Henry Reed chapter book series
- Free election day unit study (so helpful & perfect timing!)
- Homeschooling is easier than keeping houseplants alive
- Teaching vocabulary to middle schoolers
- Nerdium: A free app to help with middle/high school science
- 6 years ago on the blog: The importance of having a cheat day
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Ep 38, 5 magical moments homeschoolers can look forward to this year
Simple Homeschoolers worldwide love the downloadable mini-courses from Be Naturally Curious!
Created by professional scientists/nature lovers, they are inexpensive (woot!) and ideal for K-5th grade, teaching scientific concepts through stories, crafts, games, movement-based activities, and experiments.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!