This week I’m celebrating a year since I started the Simple Homeschool podcast!!!
If it’s been an encouragement, would you please pop over to iTunes & leave a quick rating or review? They help so much when it comes to enabling new listeners to find the podcast!
Weekend homeschool links:
- How the funnel concept affects your child’s learning (so helpful!)
- The best thing you can do to help a struggling reader
- More than just pun and games: A conversation with Carl Azuz of CNN10 (My teens and I adore Carl’s work!)
- Ways your 5-year-old can help in the kitchen (yes, please!)
- Vocabulary recommendations for middle school
- 2 years ago on the blog: Homeschooling with Seasonal Affective Disorder
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Episode 41, Am I doing enough in our homeschool?
If you’ve ever thought, “I wish there was a Great Homeschool Convention near my state,” check this out: Since in-person conventions have not been possible in 2020, GHC revamped to create an entire online conference–and registration remains FREE through the end of the year!
Their free option includes several workshops, and they also have an inexpensive option with over 100 sessions from your favorite homeschooling voices. Not only that, they recently posted dates for the in-person conferences they’re planning for 2021–find out more here!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!