Do you need my friend Wendy’s brand new book as much as I do right now?!! (afflink)
Weekend homeschool links:
- How to start before you’re ready
- The 2020 Christian Woman’s Self-Care Conference (Registration is free!)
- How much time should I spend on my child’s spelling lessons?
- One thing we don’t have to wait for
- How to support a slow reader in their teen years
- 9 years ago on the blog: The Imperfect Homeschooler, What I Don’t Do
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Episode 42, How reading Anne of Green Gables helped me chill out as a parent
If plowing through a math or science textbook just does not fit your middle or high schooler’s learning style, look into the interactive classes taught by My Fun Science!
Each online course is taught live by teachers with a Christian worldview, perfect for homeschool families wanting to outsource some of your STEM curricula. Right now is the ideal time to peek at next semester’s courses; save $50 on your child’s first class if you sign up for their mailing list!
Need to make a change in your math curriculum? If what you’re using isn’t working out or is bringing anyone to tears each day, don’t feel stuck! Check out CTCMath, chosen by respected reviewer Cathy Duffy as one of her “top homeschool picks.”
It’s an online curriculum for all grades, and homeschoolers get it for half price! Try it for 4 weeks free to make sure it’s a good fit for you and yours.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!