So thrilled about SH contributor Colleen Kessler’s incredible new parenting book,
released this week! (afflink)
Weekend homeschool links:
- To the Single Mom at Christmas
- Jólabókaflód: A Christmas Tradition for Book-Loving Families (so fun & simple!)
- Stocking Stuffers for Gifted Kids
- 10 Things You (Probably) Don’t Know About C.S. Lewis
- Moms: Be a Kind, Detached Police Officer
- 4 years ago on the blog: 20 Inspiring Gifts from Amazon for Kids Ages 2-16
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Episode 46, How to Homeschool Through December and Stay Sane
The popular subscription box Ivy Kids would make a perfect educational gift this holiday season for your 3-8 year-olds! I hear from readers often who rave about it!
These unit studies are based on kids’ books, & each month you receive the book & ALL the needed supplies. Take 20% OFF your 1st kit w/ code IVY20 here!
Home Science Tools has a wide variety of offerings for all those young science lovers in your life, and the best part is that a gift from them doubles as a homeschooling tool as well!
From chemistry kits to microscopes, crime scene science to “grow-a-frog” kits, you can put a present under the tree that inspires holiday learning. Use the code BELLS20 for 10% OFF sitewide through Monday, December 14th!!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!