Weekend homeschool links:
- A Year to Slow Down, with Katrina Kenison and the Homeschool Sisters
- The End of the Young Family Feud (a favorite Christmas story, narrated by yours truly, to enjoy with your kids this week!)
- How to Homeschool with Seasonal Affective Disorder
- 21 Games You Can Play on Zoom This Christmas
- How to Develop Print Awareness in Your Young Child
- How to Make This Advent Season More Simple and More Special
- 3 years ago on the blog: 3 Ways Christmas Can Inspire Our Homeschool
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Episode 47, Maybe Scrooge Was Just Tired – A Guide to a More Peaceful Christmas
Right now is the perfect time to check out Reading Eggs if you have a child who’s learning to read!
Sign up for their 4 week trial FREE w/o any credit card required, & voila–educational fun for them while you wrap presents & get things done over the next week (or take a much-needed nap). And keep in mind that their math program, Mathseeds, is included in the trial as well!
Many of you know my friend Katie Kimball of the Kids Cook Real Food e-course, but have you heard about Kids Cook Real Food SOLO?
It’s a newly designed e-course for ages 8 and up that teaches your kids to cook, and it doesn’t require any teaching assistance from you! It gets better: For the next four days it’s 50% OFF–just $24.95 through December 21st!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!