It’s the final weekend to enroll in my Introverted Moms’ Community
before registrations closes on Monday! I’d love to have you.
Here’s what Mindy H. wrote about her experience:
I accidentally stumbled upon this site. There were only a few days left to register so I took a chance, thinking I would probably cancel.
I have been pleasantly surprised at finding my niche here. I’ve learned so much…and find myself looking forward to every Friday, so I can see what else Jamie has in store for us.
Thank you for giving us introverted, sensitive, love to read, homeschooling but need-time-alone moms a place to feel at home. You “get” me and this space has been so inspiring.
Weekend homeschool links:
- Is It a Reward or a Bribe? How Do I Motivate my Child?
- 3 Questions for a More Joyful Homeschool This Year (the replay from my FB Live Workshop this week if you could use a little infusion of joy!!)
- 19 Activities for Kinesthetic Learning
- To the anxious parent of an anxious child
- We can do hard things
- 10 years ago on the blog – a blast from the past: Jamie’s Homeschool Day in the Life (with a 5-, 6-, & 7-year-old)
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Episode 48, 15 new year’s resolutions for the introverted homeschool mom
Are you looking for motivation to conquer new homeschool challenges in 2021? Sonlight’s Keep Calm and Homeschool Through 2021 online event might be the answer!
Reserve your ticket today for this 2-day virtual event happening next week, and get the encouragement and motivation you need to stay inspired. Click here for all the details!
Are you ready to outsource math and/or science in your homeschool? MyFunScience makes it easy, and their spring session kicks off next week!
They offer a wide selection of courses for middle and high school students, all taught live by experienced teachers with a Christian worldview. And right now you can save $50 on your first class when you sign up for their mailing list!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!