Weekend homeschool links:
- Dump “subjects” in middle school – Focus on skills instead
- Stress mastery for busy moms
- The beginner’s guide to the Mercy Watson chapter book series
- How to homeschool when mom is sick
- 100 beautiful biographies your kids will love
- 8 years ago on the blog: Jessica’s homeschool day in the life (with a 4-, 6-, 8-, 10-, 12-, and 15-year-old)
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Episode 50(!!), 8 elements that come together in a healthy homeschool
Help your high school student kickstart their college career while still in high school! Check out Micro-Collegiate Academy (powered by TEL Education) to learn how they can earn college credit while completing high school requirements.
With high-quality, mastery-based curriculum designed for online learning, students can earn up to two years of transferable college credit before high school graduation, and scholarships are available! Visit www.mcaprogram.org to find out more!
If you’ve never taken a peek before, make sure you check out Oak Meadow! In our early homeschooling years OM gave a lovely blueprint to our days, combining both gentle structure and flexibility.
Their creative, holistic curricula goes from PreK-12th, with an optional accredited distance school to join if you want extra support and accountability!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!