Calling fellow adoptive and/or special needs mamas: Do you have a teenage daughter who loves to write and would enjoy a penpal? My daughter Trishna would love to communicate with/encourage another teen girl navigating similar challenges. If your daughter might be interested, send me an email for more details: jamie(at)simplehomeschool(dot)net
Weekend homeschool links:
- 15 best books for introverts in 2021 (so fun to be included on this list!)
- Homeschooling when dad works a lot
- How to build your child’s vocabulary
- When suddenly you’re where you longed to be
- 5 ways homeschoolers and hermits are alike (and one way we’re not!)
- 2 years ago on the blog: Cure boredom in your homeschool with family traditions
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast, Ep 55, My best dozen pieces of homeschooling advice
Math is one of the subjects I’m thrilled to outsource in our homeschool, and CTC Math makes it easy to do so! Their online video tutorials and step-by-step, short(!) lessons keep your kids making progress WITHOUT you having to do all the teaching.
Chosen by respected homeschool reviewer Cathy Duffy as one of her “top homeschool picks,” you can try their program out for 4 weeks free with no credit card required!
MyFunScience.com offers online homeschool STEM classes for middle and high school students, including Computer Science, Graphic Design, and Marine Biology–just to name a few!
Their engaging courses are held live each week, and they are the perfect transition to get your kids comfortable working with other teachers, while still at home. Enroll now for 2021-2022 classes and save $100!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!