I know many of you have been encouraged through the years by long-time contributor to Simple Homeschool Kara S. Anderson, co-host of The Homeschool Sisters podcast and part of the Read Aloud Revival team. Kara currently finds herself in need of our help, due to a host of unexpected medical procedures and expenses. Click here for more details!
Weekend homeschool links:
- How to schedule an effective homeschooling day
- Kari Patterson: A podcast on freedom, wisdom, and joy
- High School Graduation Requirements by State (such a helpful resource!)
- 8 ways to create successful, happy spellers
- Your homeschool and the Enneagram
- 10 years ago on the blog: Changing curriculum mid-year: Knowing when it’s time
- This week on Instagram: How did this happen?!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!