Last weekend for US Prime members to get my book Give Your Child the World FREE!!
Weekend homeschool links:
- How do you do it all? 4 tricks that help
- Play to your strengths, introverted mom
- Sample high school course list for strength-based learning
- The beginner’s guide to the Redwall series (love it!)
- 10 years ago on the blog: 5 tips to occupy your toddler while homeschooling
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast, Ep 56, Jamie’s homeschool day in the life
One of the things I love about Oak Meadow is that it combines solid academics with plenty of heart–all with the goal of empowering curious and creative learners.
It’s one of my top recommendations for new homeschoolers, so check out their inspiring website here to see if it might be right for yours!
Did you know that your teenager can kickstart their college career now?! Take a peek at Micro-Collegiate Academy to discover how your student can earn college credit while completing high school.
With high-quality, mastery-based curriculum designed for online learning, students can earn up to two years of transferable credit before graduation! Visit www.mcaprogram.org to get more details.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!