Friends, have you heard?! I’ve partnered with my friends Colleen Kessler and Pam Barnhill on a new course coming soon, Homeschooling with Purpose! It’s designed to help you cast a vision, calm the chaos, and create a lifestyle of learning, and I know you’re going to LOVE it.
Put your name on the waiting list now and get a free gift–our inspirational desktop and phone wallpapers and printable bookmarks, to help you remember why you do all you do!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Recognizing giftedness in your child
- Easy ways to develop “letter knowledge” in your pre-readers
- 5 easy ways to be the “fun” homeschool mom
- The cactus method of homeschool planning
- 35 middle-grade books with neurodivergent characters
- 5 years ago on the blog: Homeschooling to my child’s strengths
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Episode 59, 5 surprising things you should know about homeschooling high school
TJEd High is now enrolling for their summer program! It’s a fun, slightly less formal version of their school-year program, a perfect time for your book-loving teen to try it out.
Trishna and Jonathan have both been involved for years now and have loved their experience: reading classics, discussing them via a moderated forum, & receiving video mentoring to go deeper in their studies.
Reading Eggs is an award-winning program that uses scientific research to guide your child through self‑paced, one‑on‑one interactive reading lessons that match their ability.
It features fun characters, songs and animations, and allows kids to learn through play–score! Try it out for four weeks free here.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!