Weekend homeschool links:
- How do you do it all? 4 tricks to help.
- FREE Unit Study: The Summer Olympic Games in Tokyo
- Why do homeschool moms feel like they are failing all the time?
- Around the World with Picture Books (you know this is my jam!)
- In Defense of Thinking (worth considering when it comes to our homeschools, too!)
- What if my child refuses to do school work?
- 6 years ago on the blog: How to have a homeschooling non-vacation
Anatomy for Kids’ mission is to partner with parents who are looking for accurate biological information for their child about the physical changes that happen during puberty.
Dr. Shelley Metten has written an age-appropriate book series (separate for boys/girls) that is beautifully illustrated and carefully explains the changes that are happening and what to expect next, so your child has confidence as they mature through this transition. Get more details and find out how to use this series in your homeschool here!
Film School 4 Teens offers video-based, family-friendly courses to teach your teen everything from filmmaking, to acting, YouTube, and even their brand-new course, Photography 4 Teens.
As a member of the Simple Homeschool community, you can take 20% off any of their offerings – and they’ll even send your student a physical workbook at no extra cost!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!