This post contains affiliate links.
Candle making made its way onto our agenda again last weekend!
You guys spoke, and I listened! You said you DO want to have a link-up at the end of this year’s homeschool day in the life series, so let’s do it!
I’ll host the link-up here on Monday, February 29th, which gives you plenty of time between now and then to write on your own blogs about your unique homeschool day. Then on Feb 29th come by here and follow the instructions to share your links.
That’s it–please put it on your calendars and help make this series an encouraging success for everyone reading!
Enjoy this collection of weekend homeschool links:
- Homeschool planning tips :: From contributor Kris Bales of Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers
- Homeschooled with MIT courses at 5, accepted to MIT at 15 :: MIT News
- A vow to ‘soften’ so your loved ones can shine :: Hands Free Mama
- How to teach kids sharp knife skills :: Kids Cook Real Food
- Why do sensitive introverts withdraw? :: Introvert, Dear
What we’re reading this week:
- Jamie – Age 39:
- Trishna, Jonathan, Elijah – Ages 12, 11 & 10:
Featured sponsors this week:
We loved adding Little Passports to our homeschool two years ago. It was fun to have a package arrive each month from a new part of the world, inspiring us to learn (but not overwhelming me as a mama/teacher!)
It fit in perfectly with our interest-led philosophy, and there are options for ages 3-12.
Lisa Grace Byrne is a dear friend of mine, and I’ve been so impacted by her online encouragement for mamas!
She knows what women need to care for themselves well in the year ahead, and she’s put it all together in this FREE webinar. Sign up & watch the replay anytime it works for your schedule.
“The most effective kind of education is that a child should play amongst lovely things.” ~ Plato