My Introverted Moms’ Community has just reopened to new members who’d like to join our summer semester! If you’re interested in literary life coaching, habit help, and meeting kindred spirits, you’ll fit in perfectly with our growing tribe.
Here’s what one of our members recently said:
“Introverted Moms has helped me grow intellectually, emotionally, and spiritually in many surprising and beautiful ways. You’ve helped me incorporate self-care into my life in a way that isn’t selfish, but enables me to be more self-giving. Keep up the good work, and thank you!” ~ Jenny
Click here to watch my Summer Overview video and download the full calendar to find out more–enrollment is open through next Wed, May 26th!
Weekend homeschool links:
- 9 tools to empower you right now
- Calling all tired moms who need a break
- How to help your child solve letter reversals (Do you have a child who mixes up “b” and “d”?!)
- How long does it take to change my child’s behavior (and my own?)
- Fine motor skills activities for preschoolers
- 2 years ago on the blog: What to say to your kids on hard homeschooling days
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast – Episode 62, Homeschooling 101: What to Teach and When to Teach It
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!